Market Promotion Programs and Their Effectiveness on Expanding Exports of U.S. Agricultural Products (04/07/11)
House Committee on Agriculture
Subcommittee on Rural Development, Biotech, and Foreign Agriculture
Thursday, April 7, 2011, 9:30 AM
1300 Longworth House Office Building
- Mr. John Brewer, Administrator, Foreign Agricultural Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Mr. Michael Wootton, Senior Vice President Corporate Relations, Sunkist Growers
- Representing the National Council of Farmer Cooperatives and the Coalition to Promote U.S. Agricultural Exports
- Mr. Stephen L. Censky, Chief Executive Officer, American Soybean Association
- Mr. Thad Lively, Senior Vice President, Trade Access, U.S. Meat Export Federation
- Mr. Tim Hamilton, Executive Director, Food Export Association of the Midwest USA
- Mr. George Nikolich, Vice President, Technical Operations, Gerawan Farming, Inc.
- Representing the California Grape & Tree Fruit League
© 2011, Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A. Originally published in ST&R’s WorldTradeInteractive.
Reprinted by permission.